1. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 6 years ago

Like a leaky faucet, a running flush tank can cost you a lot of money in water bills.  Usually, you can stop the flow of water by slightly bending the end of the float (the ball like object) that is in your water storage tank, down a little. To get to this rod and ball like object, remove the top of the water tank and it is located to the left of the inter tank. The flush handle is attached to the rod we are speaking about. Grasp the rod in the middle so the bending pressure doesn't damage the threaded end of the rod where is screws into the value. Bend this rod a little at a time, then let the tank fill and if the water stopped running, once the tank is full, you were successful. If not repeat the process. until you get the water stopped.  YOU CAN DO IT !  No tools required.

2. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

Hometime has videos but I like Home Depot's video better but of course I can't find Home Depot how to repair stuff because like so many companys the MAKE EVERY THING SO .....HARD to find.

I did find this link to Home Time but it's not one of their videos but I'm think may if you looked around enough it will show you how the repair is done.

I personally believe your as described isn't a big deal.  The washer at the base of your water tank is probably worn and needs replacing or the float is adjusted wrong. … plum_7.htm

Take care