Happy as you see your child grow and learn

1. 0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

From his birth I was by his side, when he was starting to see things around him, when he starts to carry his neck, when you put on a cloth by his neck because he's letting out lots of saliva, when I am feeding him still with fruits and vegetables in bottles, when I was preparing his milk, changing diapers, giving him a bath, when he starts to rollover, then he starts to crawl, then starts to say "Daddy" "Mommy", then when he finally walks and touches stuff around him, picks up and swallows everything, how he learns by copying and lots of things...

Now he is 4 years old and just started school, he begins to write his name, draw basic shapes, pronounce the alphabets, and endless things.

I am feeling so happy, blessed, thankful (to God who gave me a son) that I have watched him grow and be by his side.

Happy Father's day!

1. LaMamaLoli profile image71
      LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is really lovely. You've expressed it really well, I also have a four year old, and an eight year old and I think I have been extremely blessed. Children bring such joy to your life, words seem inadequate to describe it sometimes, but you have captured a parental sentiment very well.

1. 0
        eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes, words are not enough to express great joy being a dad!