why do I cry so much

1. etauntontv profile image59
    etauntontvposted 6 years ago

i feel like i am not appreciated

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm assuming this thread is related to the other thread about how you are feeling at home.  I think you might consider talking to your doctor about your feelings.  They can help you or recommend someone who can.  If you are really feeling as stressed out as your two threads make it sound, then all your going to get on an Internet forum is a pack of random advice that will be too diverse and confusing (and not professionally given - or worse, given by someone pretending to be a professional).

It might be hard to actually go, to make the call.  You might tell yourself you'll be fine, or tell yourself you're over reacting.  But if you really are crying all the time and feel like you need to run, then you need help.  Seek a real life professional, not people on the Internet. 

I wish you the best, but I, just like the rest on here, aren't qualified or in a position to evaluate you. Go see your doctor, seriously.  A medical doctor or a therapist.  Just someone.  Be brave and make the appointment.

2. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Therapy is good; seeing a doctor is also a wise choice if you find yourself crying a lot.  Crying, however, is a symptom and not the true culprit.  Finding out WHY you are crying is the hard part.  Finding out ways to change your life so that you are happier is the good part.  Change is hard and facing things that trouble us is really, really hard sometimes but it helps us 'grow into' the people we are supposed to be.  Wishing you every success in healing what is troubling you.