Mother's Day is Everyday

1. Thinkaboutit77 profile image78
    Thinkaboutit77posted 8 years ago

Just like the subject line says, Mother's Day is Everyday. So I pose a question to all: how do you display your love for your mom?

To give you some ways you can display your love for your mom or guardian here's is a poem I wrote my mom:

But other than that please leave any ideas on how others can display genuine love for their mom everyday.

The floor is yours

2. 0
    MOmmagusposted 8 years ago

My four year old son tells me he loves me about twenty times everyday. It makes my heart melt everytime, cause i know he really means it. He also asks me if I'm happy several times a day and it helps me to be happy cause I want to tell him yes.

3. tjmum profile image62
    tjmumposted 8 years ago

I lost my mum in 2006. My brother would always buy her flowers on Mothers day but was not very forthcoming for the rest of the year. Living a long way away I made sure I was in regular contact and always told her I loved her when we spoke or texted. I am so thankful that on the day she died she managed to see her grandson and that I told her I was there, that I loved her and would see her later. You only have one mum and believe me, you'll miss her when she's gone so make sure she knows how much she means to you.

On a lighter note, my eldest (at 30 months) tells me he loves me often and gives me a cuddle. And my youngest (a year on 20th!) just crawls up to me and buries his head in my legs! It makes me feel special.