jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Introducing 11 day-old Quinn Alexander Kutsoginis!

1. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Here's a photo of my first grandchild! 
    http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y366/lorlie6/DSC01613-1.jpg

I'm one blessed granny, yes??

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

awww he's so cute!  you must be so proud.  hey do you smoke?  if you do, then i think it's time to smoke the ceromonial cigars to celebrate!  whooo hoo!

2. sunforged profile image65
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Yes, quite a looker, must have got good genes smile

3. Lisa HW profile image80
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Oh...yes!    smile   I love him, and I don't even know him.  What a beautiful and precious sweetie.   smile  This picture has made my day.  smile  Congratulations.

4. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Thanks all!  It took me FOREVER to figure out my camera/computer business, but I finally cracked the sumbich!!  smilesmile

1. Lisa HW profile image80
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You'll now get plenty of practice with that camera/computer stuff and become an expert.  There'll be lots of important picture-taking from now on.   smile

5. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

hands everyone in the forum a big cigar to smoke to celebrate lorie's new grandchild*

lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Steven-just don't smoke those cigars anywhere near the baby, or his dad'll come after every single hubber on here-including me!
      Lisa, I'm getting better every day! smile

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
        Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh i know.  i would never smoke around a baby, so you can be sure about that. i was just saying we can in this forum if you like since it doesn't look like he's here now.  lol. be sure to send my congrats to the parents too as well, as im sure they're pretty happy about this too.  smile

lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh Steven, I was teasing you!  You're one of the most considerate people on earth!  I know what you were saying, I just had to play around with ya!
          I've never seen those, Lisa-they sound so cute!

2. Lisa HW profile image80
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lorlie, My niece and her husband handed out mini-Hershey bars with light blue wrapper and the baby's name and "info" on them.  Have you seen those?

working