jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Child neglected

1. 60
    cbwposted 8 years ago

My son's teacher call me yesterday stating "that no one had come an had pick up my son from school yet and he had been waiting an hour"! Three months ago my son's bus driver called me twice in one month and stated "that no one was home when she dropped him off"! One weekend my ex dropped my son off with me, it was my weekend with him. The next day I had to take him to the doctor. The doctor stated "he does not to be here he needs to be in the hospital"! He was then taken to the hospital by a rescue squad and admitted into the hospital. My son is seven years old now. He was five I think when he was adimitted into the hospital. My son suffers from a history of asthma before he was put in the hospital. I say my ex should have take him to the doctor before he got so sick. He could have died! I was wondering could anything be done to my ex-wife, regarding these matters?

2. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Stop blaming others and acting against others. You may fall sick thinking on this topic. You were equally responsible in giving birth to the child. If you want to do anything then stop blaming your wife - Love and Respect her - bring her back if it can be done - You will find yourself Happy if you spread Happiness Across.

Be Happy & Good Luck !

3. vietnamese profile image78
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

This is terrible! Please stop blaming each other. If you could do it, just do it! I am worry for your son.... Geez, please be a better parent because you brought him into this world regardless of your situation at the time.

4. Jessicahesson1982 profile image61
    Jessicahesson1982posted 8 years ago

I do not like it at all. I'm in a group that saves pets everyday.