jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

help un happy wife an mother

1. 60
    sugarmama11posted 6 years ago

hello everyone i have 3 grown daughters ages 21 23 25 2 of them live with me 22 24 yr old ones ive been married to theri father for 22 yrs all together 26 yrs. my middle child is evil she never helps me she uses me she steals my things an she talks back to us. we have done everything for our kids now they have turned their backs on me i have worked an taken care of my family now that iam down an out they treat me bad they wont give me nothing. i feel like an ant thats been step on in the ground.my husband gets an ssi check an now is kinda paying the bills he has stolen money from me an messed up 15,000 dollars an he promised again for the 4th time he wont mess up anymore money i told them when i get another job ill never take care of them again i told him if he uses me again dont call me or try to fine me iam veryyyyyyyyyyy sad my daughter is veryyyyyy evil veryyyyyyyy evil i belive she works for the devil its more to the story

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And your point is?

2. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

your life seems like a wreck. Sorry to hear abt that. Separate from yr hubby and daughter. Kick them out of yr life. Live on yr own, don't make yr life miserable,

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Throw out the kid. divorce the husband and get on with life.

1. mrfluffy profile image71
      mrfluffyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree with Ohma. Is your life live it, and your kids are old enough to sort themselves out, and your husband should know better.

3. LSKing profile image85
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

It's obvious that you love your family because you wouldn't have stayed this long. If family counseling is not an option it may be better for you to see a professional alone.

You have no control over other people's actions. It's important that you hold yourself accountable for taking this type of abuse. Begin by taking the necessary steps to live your life in peace.

They'll be okay if you leave. They're all grown. If you feel like you did your job to the best of your ability, create a list of all of the things you want in your life and make that your priority.

Best Wishes

1. Dave Barnett profile image60
      Dave Barnettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with that, but sometimes options can be hard to implement. to put into play. But we broken machines are the last ones you should ask, unless ol' Dr. Phil is on the pages.

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I agree that the first place to start would be with your just seeing a counselor, by yourself.  It might help you get a little emotional support for starters, but then a good counselor might be able to help you sort out what you need to do to improve your situation.  If you see one you don't think seems to have any common sense, find another one.

Other than that, keep your money where your husband can't his hands on it, for starters. If he owes you money he can cover whatever he can cover in bills as part of pay-back (I guess).

A grown daughter who steals from you has serious problems.  It's easy for strangers to say "kick her out", but if she has "problems" it may not be that easy for a mother to kick her out and hope she'll fend for herself in a way that isn't destructive.  I just think you need outside help on this one.

What about telling your daughter (or both of them), "What's going on here isn't acceptable.  I'm setting up an appointment with a counselor for myself, and I'll expect you to see the same counselor if s/he requests it - otherwise, you'll just have to move."  That gives them an option of seeing (and listening to) the counselor or leaving.  If they leave it's their decision, not yours.

5. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I'd run away if I were you.

6. 0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

There is only one solution: leave, L_E_A_V_E.
    You have only one life to live. ONLY ONE.

7. J.R. Smith profile image59
    J.R. Smithposted 6 years ago

you mention evil. Is there the presence of God in the home?

8. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

you should have had sons instead of daughters