jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Missi Darnel

1. jwjulie40 profile image60
    jwjulie40posted 6 years ago

To all our Friends and Family,

As many of you know at the beginning of this year Kirk Darnell passed away suddenly at the young age of 47 leaving his loving wife Missi and 5 children behind.

The family was still reeling from this tragedy when on August 30th Missi and her 9 year old daughter Genevieve were struck and killed by a car.

The remaining 4 children have tragically lost both their parents and one of their siblings in 8 short months.
    We are actively raising money to help... (read more)Website:

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Excuse me for being suspicious.....but JWJulie40....you've been a HP member for 7 months, this is your first post and you have no hubs and no followers.   Hmmmmmmm    And now, I tried your link and it doesn't work.

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think there is some truth to this post. I remember another thread about a couple weeks ago asking about missi in response to a comment on one of her most recent hubs about being widowed.

perhaps the poster is someone who joined, but never participated.

I just found this page. sad  http://www.tributes.com/show/Missi-Darnell-89359886

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Thanks RebekahELLE.  It's truly sad if is indeed true.  I now see that Missi Harnell was a hubber (also for 7 months) and it makes sense for someone to come back here to post the info.

Closed to reply