Summer-read for mom's, side-splitting funny that you can't put it down

1. 61
    jcarraigeposted 8 years ago

In our book club of mom's we read, 'THE BOOK OF MOM' by Taylor Wilshire. A funny novel about a mom that loses her sence of self is overwhelmed in life and how she finds her passions back. We all loved this book, a perfect summer read full of Oprah-like tools for a balanced and authentic living, this book gave us insights to marriage, parenting and life...have you read it?

2. 59
    srreaderposted 8 years ago

I read that book! Yes, it was so great. Perfect combination of fun and ideas to inspire and motivate!

3. Chloe Comfort profile image60
    Chloe Comfortposted 8 years ago

If you want another great read you should check out Janet Evanovich's books that center around the character of Stephanie Plumb. Very enjoyable and funny to boot. Book one is called "One For The Money". Even my husband loved her books and can't wait for the next one to come out (I actually think it's out now). Everyone I have passed them along to has become addicted to them. Once you start, you can't stop. You can probably blow through all of them in one summer. Easy reading w/short chapters. Worth the read. You should definately try them out. Enjoy!