jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

My Grand Daughters Sing the States

1. jamesrk profile image82
    jamesrkposted 8 years ago

I couldn't believe my twin grand daughters (age 6 and in kindergarten) could sing a song about all 50 states. You will love watching this video if you've got kids.

2. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago

what happened to the link to the video? I'd love to see it big_smile

3. 60
    bhupabhupaposted 8 years ago

I would like to congratulate you first. You must be a happy man. Your grand daughters have made you feel proud.

4. 61
    jenisantoshposted 8 years ago

First off all I would like to congratulate you. Now you must be a proud grandfather. I wish my grand children’s could do the same.

5. 62
    heinspeterposted 8 years ago

This is the great news that your grand daughters are great singers ,you are proud of your grand daughters.

6. 62

I would like to say congrats to your grand daughters first, and wish them all the best for their bright future.

7. 62

Your Grandaughters has a great future in the field of singing and let them educate in that field

8. 60
    DeniseDHposted 7 years ago

That's really cool.  I love how quickly kids learn things. I think it's important to know all about the United States and to travel with your kids while they are young. Hopefully they can learn some stuff about all those states to go along with their song!