jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (16 posts)

My Baby on 3D Ultrasound

1. Ruben Rivera profile image80
    Ruben Riveraposted 5 years ago

I just wanted to share a video of my baby on 3D Ultrasound. It was an amazing experience and worth it.

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Now that's neat!  I've never seen the 3d before - it's so much clearer!

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

That video is amazing! So much detail! And the lovely thing about this is that you will bond with that baby (Sophia, is it?) so much easier now that you have seen her like this. Just wonderful smile

4. AliciaC profile image95
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

What a wonderful, amazing video! Sophia is going to love seeing this when she is old enough to appreciate it.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 5 years ago

Wow! How old is Baby Sophia? That is really amazing clarity. I've never seen that before. Thank you so much for sharing this happines with us.

6. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 5 years ago

Ruben, these are wonderful images. Is it amazing what science can do. Giving you the ability to see your child before she is born by simply bouncing sound waves off of her to produce this video.

7. Rafini profile image83
    Rafiniposted 5 years ago

An amazing video!

8. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 5 years ago

Wow, those are wonderful pictures.  Congratulations!

9. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

How incredible!!! Thanks for sharing smile

10. Ruben Rivera profile image80
    Ruben Riveraposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for your kind words, my wife is 31 weeks pregnant, we made an appointment for a 3D session about two months ago and we couldn't wait for this day. It was really amazing to finally see her moving and to see her facial features, can't wait to hold her in 9 weeks.

Again thanks for all your kind words.

1. Lupozee profile image60
      Lupozeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We got a 3-d scan done and i was so excited leading up to the day.  As soon as i saw my baby i noticed he had my nose (secretly praying for hehe) so was happy smile
      and the extra information that the nurse gives you compared to quick midwife appointments was really helpful. 
      And incase anyone is wondering your baby does look like the image on the scan when he or she is born.......its just so amazing to see

1. IzzyM profile image84
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd have thought your baby would be a kitten! big_smile

11. 70
    horsenoraposted 5 years ago

I had a 3D ultrasound done as well. It was so amazing to really see the baby I was carrying for so long. It was very clear I saw her little chubby cheeks and everything. And yes, she looked exactly like her 3D scan when she was born smile

12. Purple Perl profile image81
    Purple Perlposted 5 years ago

Congrats! Your Sophia Is so adorable!

13. 60
    amanda7878posted 5 years ago

those are amazing it is amazing the technology they have these days

14. camlo profile image80
    camloposted 5 years ago

That really is fascinating.

I remember you asking our opinions on names for Sophia - it seems an eternity ago. What a long time nine months is.

EDIT: I've just noticed the video (and this thread) is two months old - that explains it.
    Still, I'm glad I saw this. smile