jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Making the right Choice

1. Jefferypalama profile image60
    Jefferypalamaposted 5 years ago

Making the right chioce.
    what dose it mean in terms of:

Getting Married to the right person
    Numbers of kids you should have
    What will people say about the chioce you have made

Some time to me i think parents should not be involve when poeple are making choices.

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Right choice? hmm
      Hopefully the person you choose creates you love, then I would say it's the right person. If not, then obviously you're with the wrong person.
      You choose and then have enough understanding of your own limitations, as to what you can provide for to begin with. Never have more children than you can handle physically, mentally, emotionally or financially.
      What other people think about the choice you made is nothing more than ego on steroids(if negative) or good(positive). And, should not be relevant to your happiness.
      This depends on the choice being made. wink

2. webguyonline profile image59
      webguyonlineposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i think the right choice is by making and doing the things which can make you and your family to be happy. live your lives to the fullest and go for the things which can even make them more happier.

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

The right choice is taking a path that you are happy with. You only have one life and I feel that you need to spend it happy.

1. Jefferypalama profile image60
      Jefferypalamaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

True talk MIKEYDOES,

3. Jefferypalama profile image60
    Jefferypalamaposted 5 years ago

Thanks to all you contributions, now i understand making the right chioce is  having the right mind and having the right mind is making the right chioce.

working