jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Would you like ways to help your children with reading?

1. pacrapacma profile image61
    pacrapacmaposted 5 years ago

I'm just getting started here at HubPages. I signed up 6 weeks ago. I added my bio today.

What area or areas of teaching reading would be most helpful to you? I'm asking this, so I can focus my writing here on topics people want.

As I said I'm new here. Please check out my profile. I'm not sure how we connect or add friends etc. I'm reaching out. I'll find you if you find me. I'm hoping to connect with people who write about parenting and teaching children.

1. shogan profile image88
      shoganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

pacrapacma--Welcome to Hubpages! If you're writing to earn an income eventually, don't be too concerned about what all of us want to read.  While that's nice of you, it isn't necessary.  You should be targeting search engines instead. 

Just write about what you know...it sounds like between parenting and teaching topics, we have a couple of things in common!  smile

2. Monisajda profile image84
    Monisajdaposted 5 years ago

I think you are not supposed to write to Hubbers but to a general public and if your writing is good then more and more people will eventually read your hubs. Here we are all hubbers who are writing not for each other (although we read some of the hubs that are published here) but for people who are looking for specific information and use a search engine to find the anwers.

Hope this helps,

3. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

My kyds showld learn how two read and right on the streats... just licke eye did