Is it possible to have 4 hours daily for kids in busy life ?

1. khmohsin profile image61
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to have 4 hours daily for kids in busy life ?

1. 61
      raxxsachposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am of the view that it is not quantity but the quality that counts..If you stay with kids all day you scream ,you are self indulgent it is but futile.So it is more important to be with them not just physically all day but even 4 hours can be sufficient if you can put them to ease.My common practice  is to lay down with them before they go to bed and talk and give them all positive energy so they have good thoughts for the rest of day.It can be reading something good or just chanting shlokas...

2. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

The thing is, kids are only young every hour you are away from them is lost forever to whatever you think was more important.

Obviously I'm not talking about single mothers who have no choice but to work, and have someone else take care of their children...

I couldn't have imagined only having four hours out of 24 to spend with my children--kids NEED their parents so much, especially during their younger years.

I know I'm stubborn when it comes to this topic, but I know that not working outside the home--and giving up brand new cars, expensive houses, and dream vacations was 100% worth it--and my kids thought so, too. smile

But I also realize that I had a husband who supported me in this decision, and encouraged it from the moment we met.  Some women aren't so lucky... sad