jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How to make Happy kids..

1. 60
    raxxsachposted 5 years ago

I am always looking for that perfect recipe which will create happy kids.Is it just a happy family ,happy society or more..

1. andycool profile image72
      andycoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To raise happy kids you have to spend enough quality times with your kids. And during that interaction you have to instill positive vibes in your kids. Don't forget to touch your kids by hugging, kissing and playing with them. Ensure that your kids grow up without any feeling of insecurity. Never quarrel with someone in front of your kids. Never tell lies when they are around. First ten years of your kid's life is the phase of character building and be very very careful during these years. Kids love to copy parents... use this positively, for example, read books before them and they will copy reading. That will impact them positively in life. These are some of the rules to raise happy kids. smile

1. justbreathe0206 profile image60
        justbreathe0206posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i agree totally! i have 2 kids of my own & all they want is my time.they would rather help cook the dinner than to go out to eat. we read books each night before bed & i have a game we play of who can race to say i love you more after we have said i love you before going to sleep. so if sometimes you feel as though the kids may drive you crazy know thaat the time you spend is worth every minite of that so called "craziness" i love my kids!!!!!

2. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Happy intercourse?

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Love, nurture, boundaries. Beyond that food, clothing and high tech gadgets smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

A happy home environment helps, but I don't think we 'make' happy kids, we help them discover where happiness and well-being come from. I do think sometimes parents make the mistake of buying material happiness for their kids.

Simple things can be a lot of fun, like playing games and taking walks or going to the park. Children love to be with their parents in a relaxed setting. I remember reading once, to think about all the times we are only telling our children what to do or what not to do. hmm