jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

in the care of cys

1. Hopelove10 profile image60
    Hopelove10posted 5 years ago

best interest of the child??? This is what happened to my child in the care of cys .  Nobody ever drowned at my house.  I have never abused or neglected my children, yet one ended up on life support, one went without mental health services for 6 mos...Attorney says he's never seen anything like it.  What cys is doing to my family is a crime!  Will post whole story tomorrow.

1. Froggy213 profile image37
      Froggy213posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You go--are they ok now?? I will help in any way possible--just contact me thru hubpages

2. ThunderKeys profile image83
    ThunderKeysposted 5 years ago

Yes make sure you let people know your story here and let us support you and your writing!

3. Hopelove10 profile image60

thank you...i will contact the frog guy tomorrow, and thank you too Thunderkey.  I heard more today..Now they think that I think my children are mentally ill. Why? because I had them in mental health treatment?  I'm sorry, I care about them, silly me...there is so much more to this story.  I didn't get to finish it today, but will definitely be done tomorrow and I will post.  If something doesn't happen at this next hearing, (not something, the return of my children)  A lot more people will see it too because i have a LOT of friends who work in the media and have already offered to get the story out via afew  newspapers and other publications...Goodnight for now, and please pray for my family.

1. Hopelove10 profile image60

Yes , she is perfectly fine now and doing great!  Thanks for asking.  30 days in the PICU, 15 of which were on life support.  Truly a miracle!

2. Bellamie profile image61
      Bellamieposted 5 years ago

waiting to hear your story.  glad babe is better.  good luck.