jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Crush @ work

1. 60
    sunshine4uposted 8 years ago

Ok, so I have this crush on a guy at work. This guy is some what of a playboy. We've kissed on more than a few occasions also have hung out after work. He's always seems to have various woman at his desk when I ask he says there his friends. The issue is I feel as if he's pulling me on string. How to I stop the crushing when we work together?

1. pvyas profile image61
      pvyasposted 8 years ago in reply to this
  2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Interesting, what they are going to sell? Ebook on "How to seduce your co-worker?" wink

1. 60
      sunshine4uposted 8 years ago in reply to this

that would be a good book!!

3. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago

As you say,he is having play boy nature,you better make sure you have contraceptives with you, because men who love "sex and girls" more than "Love" are to be avoided.

4. Jennifer Bowman profile image59
    Jennifer Bowmanposted 8 years ago

Why do you want to stop this crush? If you want some fun, have some fun. Neither of you is married, right?

As shinujohn2008 says, always use a condom. And don't expect that you are his "one and only" - expect that you're not, and let him know that he's not yours, either.

Somewhere from 6 to 24 months from now, the crush will wear off on its own, and you will just have some fond memories.

And you never know, if you are the one girl that isn't trying to tie him down, if you clearly don't need him and don't even seem to care if he sticks around or not - that is magnetically attractive to a guy.

The less you try to make him be yours, the more he will wonder why ... and once HE is chasing YOU, it's a whole new ball game ...

5. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago

i make relationships only when my partner wears a condom

6. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Crush @ Work - I don't dare to ask what did you crush... wink

7. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 8 years ago

guys will expect sex before love and girls expect love before sex, play hard to get.