jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do parents make a good communucation with traitorous children?

1. sophia jia profile image60
    sophia jiaposted 5 years ago

now, it is hard to have a harmonious exchange between parents and traitorous children. what should parents do to improve it?

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

to me this is an odd question; "Traitorous?"

if you raised the Child you taught the Child, who made the child that way?
      My Mother used to tell me all the time: Look here, I brought you into this world and I can take you back out too..!     smile

remember ok, what you allow, you teach

2. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure you mean traitorous ?????

2. NateSean profile image84
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

Traitorous? What, did they betray you to your sworn enemy? Is your daughter marrying the son of a rival mafia family? Because you may want to hold off, I mean, look what happened to Romeo and Juliet.

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Report them to the proper military authorities for prompt execution!

1. NateSean profile image84
      NateSeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But make sure they get a thorough lecture first. We want them to know why they're being executed so they behavior doesn't continue.

4. DIYweddingplanner profile image92
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

Reminds me of the saying "The beatings will continue until morale improves!"

But seriously, I get what she's saying even thought traitorous may not be the right word to use.  Seems like I have one of those children myself and I can tell you from experience that sometimes you have to cut the ties and say "Bye, bye."