jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (23 posts)

Impressing Girls

1. JDawg14 profile image58
    JDawg14posted 8 years ago

I like this one beautiful girl but she doesn't like me back. Can ya'll give me advice. BTW I'm from Tennessee.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Buy her a cow. LOL.  No I am sorry, bad joke, don't be mad...smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Or a cow big_smile

2. 0
      shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago in reply to this

File a Complaint in court saying that is not loving you

3. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It seems you haven't started hubbing yet! wink

Try to write a hub and let her read it big_smile

1. mhei profile image78
        mheiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that's a good one big_smile

2. aimeeSF profile image79
    aimeeSFposted 8 years ago

I think you should try and talk to her to see if you two can become friends.  Let her get to know you and treat her well so she can see how things would be if the two of you were together.  After being in the friend-zone for a while, see if she'd give you a chance smile

3. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Buy a Ford F-450 lol

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Definitely don't become friends, girls don't f88k friends smile

Here is classic seduction manual http://www.amazon.com/Hero-Time-Modern- … amp;sr=1-2
    Look for "Princess Mary" novel... smile

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

2. Rangerwife profile image59
      Rangerwifeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm a girl, and I'd have to disagree.  Sorry.  I think friends first is the best route.  That's the only way I ever dated a guy, or even gave him a semi-date.

5. Lifebydesign profile image80
    Lifebydesignposted 8 years ago

Be really cool about her - on the outside and especially the inside - you've got to be congruent. Like her without 'needing' her. I guarantee done properly she'll pick it up almost immediately and if she knows you were interested she'll wonder why she lost your interest and check you out. When she does maintain your coolth!

6. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 8 years ago

play hard to get, they love it.

7. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 8 years ago

Since I always impress the girls every single day, usually while I am asleep dreaming.

I think the best thing to do with any girl is to make them laugh, then they will be putty in your hands...Although I am a clown at times, so don't listen to me!

8. mightyone profile image60
    mightyoneposted 8 years ago

You should find out who her friends are; get in with the most influential friend; get a formal introduction; and go from there.  Third party verification is always the best edification.

<snipped promotional link>

9. patnamohan profile image60
    patnamohanposted 8 years ago

Keep it up guys.....smile

10. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You should be an exception then - which is of course possible. All my experience though shows otherwise smile

11. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

Behave like a gentleman. Gift yourself a book of Manners from Emily Post. It covers all topics.

12. Rangerwife profile image59
    Rangerwifeposted 7 years ago

I guess you'll get the best answer if you can tell us why she doesn't like you.  Is that something you know?  Did she tell you she didn't like you, or are you just assuming?

13. Roger Rager profile image61
    Roger Ragerposted 7 years ago

She may have a problem with the fact that you are on fire. Roger has noticed that the ladies prefer men who are not going up in flames.

14. Nickny79 profile image87
    Nickny79posted 7 years ago

Read "Double Your Dating" by David DeAngelo...under no circumstances sohuld you start as "being friends."   This book has changed my whole perspective about creating attractive.  It's a seminal work.

15. purefitness profile image67
    purefitnessposted 7 years ago

Get to know her friends (not in a creepy sort of way) and do some investigation into what she likes.  Then you kind quite naturally strike up conversations about what she is into and inject some humour into the conversation too.  If it is all ticking on nicely, then suggest going out for a coffee or something light.

Good Luck

16. 59
    DoubleYourDating1posted 5 years ago

David DeAngelo is a smart man. If you are new to picking up women also look at the GET LAID EBOOK @ http://SuperiorConfidence.com