jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Florida Banned Sex???

1. IntimatEvolution profile image81
    IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago

So it appears that Florida might have accidentally banned sex.  Could this be true?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/1 … h_Chambers

Oh my god!  This is too funny.  This just shows you what happens when a state leaves decision making up to a bunch of uptight, right-winged, Jesus-freaks disguised under the cloak of liberty.

Talk about getting caught with their pants down!  This is such a waste of harding-working, Floridans tax money.  What a bunch of losers!!  Oh my god this is too funny.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Are liberals really that ignorant of the basic facts of life, or just (as usual) pretending?
      Come on!  Everyone knows the difference between humans and animals.   But apparently, for some people, we're gonna have to spell it all out s l o w l y.....

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
        Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just stay away from the carp.

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Imagine if the Democrats were any better.

3. RKHenry profile image81
    RKHenryposted 5 years ago

At least it appears dem's know more about the chemical make up of human cells than the religious, right-wing, nut-jobs do.  I'd be ticked, if it were my state making such a f'ed up mess.  I'd be asking for a refund.  Idiots.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Republicans and Democrats are one and the same.. Lol if you associate yourselves with either party at this point you need to do a lot of rethinking.

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

girl i have missed you

5. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I for one would support the ban on sex in Florida

Who wants to see a bunch of 100s horn dogs doing it!??!?!?

6. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

to many people from jersey and ny killing our state and making love to animals very sad!!!!

1. Greek One profile image81
      Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

to many animal from jersey killing your state by making love in it

7. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

October 1, 2011 is just around the corner. The Floridian exodus begins…

8. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

"providing that the act does not apply to certain husbandry, conformation judging, and veterinary practices; providing an effective date."

so its ok, as long as your a pet show judge or vet?

9. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Most laws are accompanied by definitions of key words like "animal"--specifying that it refers to non-humans.  Hence the appearance of 'animal' unqualified in a great many laws.  And the exception is for artificial insemination and collection of semen such as from thoroughbred horses.