jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Ideal Gift for Daddies?

1. rob_allen profile image86
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

Ideal Gift for Daddies?

1. profile image0
      Jennifer Angelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For Daddies with small children the photo key chain is one of the best. You have constant changing pictures of your kids right at your finger tips. The lithium battery inside the key chain lasts for about 6 months before you have to change it.

For Daddies with pre-teens / teens, consider the smelly isle of your local department store. This way your boys and dad can benefit from smelling nice. smile (My pre-teen loves to buy cologne for his grandpa).

rob_allenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think photo key chain is cool. But i wouldn't like him to put my picture inside it when i was a kid! smile I would tell him to put mom's instead. smile

2. SunSeven profile image64
      SunSevenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

May be this hub could give you some ideas?
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-24-Perfect- … athers-Day
      Best Regards

3. aka-dj profile image80
      aka-djposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Powertools!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-mXxilKBvSM/S8kJQcf2KxI/AAAAAAAAAaM/wgpcjtVQaOo/s320/ap.jpg

YEAH BABY!

2. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

anything that you daddy will like,

Surprising party ?
    picic and spend one complete day with him
    Watch

PICnin is a nice idea, i guess. smile

3. Lupozee profile image60
    Lupozeeposted 5 years ago

I love Personalised gifts...such as a framed picture of kids with dad, or a mug with their picture, I once got my husband a desk calendar for his office.......

This year im planning on baking cupcakes and simply spending the day just my son, my husband and myself smile

Wow, baking cupcakes! I love that. I guess, i really have to flex my muscles on baking cupcakes. The last time that i cooked for my fiance, it was a disaster! Well, i hope I can make it right this time smile, thanks! smile

working