jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. 59
    linchenierposted 8 years ago

I just got my first grandchild on 08/08/2008 at 2:52 am, I am the happiest person in the world. Grandchildren are wonderful blessings. I thought I was happy when I had my daughter, but this tops that. Are there any other grandparents out there? Are you all as ecstatic as I am?
    By the way, her name is Jayda.

2. shawna.wilson profile image92
    shawna.wilsonposted 8 years ago

Congratulations!   Babies are so precious.  I hope you enjoy this special time with your family!

3. Bonnie Ramsey profile image89
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Congratulations! I remember well when my first grandchild was born! I know you are very proud! You are right in saying that they are such a blessing. I never knew that life could be more blessed that experiencing having your own child until I had grandchildren! Wishing you all the best!

4. Traveling Nani profile image59
    Traveling Naniposted 8 years ago

Grandchildren are great!  congratulations!  Like any relationship to be a special grandparent you need to be there for them.  The rewards are fantastic.  Ithink grandchildren also keep you young, because you will do things with them that you haven't done in a long time,  - last year I took my granddaughter sled riding!  What a blast!

Blesings to you all,

5. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

There are lots of us out here.. Grandchildren are wonderful-- make lots of memories for you and for them. Congratulations.