jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Any help or advice on finding a lost loved one

1. 61
    burton1210posted 5 years ago

I am looking for my husbands biological father and have really tried and exhausted all my options. I have run to the end of the rope and do not want to give up. If anyone has any suggestions or advice on this i would love to hear it. Thanks everyone

1. Armando B. Silva profile image60
      Armando B. Silvaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's easy. Simply try the free preliminary search tool available at http://Investigations123.com and you'll get results instantly. Hope it helps.

2. Freegoldman profile image60
      Freegoldmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Begin by gathering as much information as you can. Start with the basics:

* Name / nickname / maiden name / also known as
          * Age and birthdate
          * Social security number
          * City of birth
          * Mother, father, sibling names
          * Profession or trade
          * Last known address
          * High school / college attended
          * Physical description
          * Religious affiliation or churches joined
          * Clubs or organizations joined

3. wordscribe43 profile image93
      wordscribe43posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's amazing who you can find on Facebook...  If you can't find the person you're looking for, you may be able to find someone who knows where he is.  Good luck!

2. Thrifty Diane profile image74
    Thrifty Dianeposted 5 years ago

1) Check with his last known employer. Although they are not allowed to give you specific information, they might tell you whether your father-in-law still works there, retired or moved to another city. Some older coworkers may offer additional info.

2) Your husband could speak with neighbors at his father's last known address. Many people are more forthcoming with information when a son is looking for his father.

3) Start posting old photos of your husband and his father on Facebook. Someone may recognize him.

4) Check with the missing persons department at the police station to see if they can run a check on him, or at least guide you in methods they use to find people.

Good luck.

3. R.S. Hutchinson profile image85
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago

4. Armando B. Silva profile image60
    Armando B. Silvaposted 5 years ago

I can find your husband's biological father in 5 minutes, if you provide his full details here. I normally get lots of requests at http://facebook.com/Investigations123

5. Jessicablox profile image59
    Jessicabloxposted 5 years ago

There is only 1 way if u have tried everything now.. Contact to his friends through all sources like Internet, Personally. I have tried this and got it...