jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

1. mikoas profile image61
    mikoasposted 8 years ago

As a teenagers, is it good to choose a role model? Who should be our role model in life? Please I need your opinion, Thanks

2. 0
    I EnLighten Uposted 8 years ago

Any person that you feel is living their life in a manner that you think is correct, can be your role model. There are no rules for whom to choose; its not mandatory that your role model be a professional athlete, a movie star, or a singer. People from everyday walks of life that blend in with the crowd can be among those considered as role models. Just focus on how you are living and what morals and values you live your life by, and choose people who live by the same standards. These will be your role models.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Do you guys work together?

4. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

"Lol @ Misha" Would love to see their IP addresses!

On role models, I'd agree partially, but I wouldn't say "Any person that you feel is living their life in a manner that you think is correct, can be your role model" because you might feel that a rock star who does drugs and gets arrested is living a manner you think correct. All you need to do is add something about morals and responsibility and your there! Remember, a role model is suppose to have a positive influence on your life, not a negative one!

5. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Tupac Shakur.

6. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Role model should have some positive impact on our live.  I agreed.
      We, the human race , is driven by our instincts and emotions which are very similar to    those   of  the animals; according to the psychologists.

The Role models guide us or motivate us not to behave like animals.

Jyoti Kothari

1. thranax profile image59
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What if our role model is an animal? Lets take an Eagle for example. You can look up to an Eagle saying that your personality is strong and soars above the rest. That your bold and will face all opposition with strength.

7. Rangerwife profile image61
    Rangerwifeposted 7 years ago

Christ.  He's the greatest example of love and sacrifice.

8. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

So, your dream is to be crucified on a cross?