jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Kid!!!!

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

I am wondering, does every parent feel like a bad one when thier kid or kids are three?

All day long she whines, and over the most obscure things like her sock not fitting right, or she can't open the same door she opens everyday.

Yesterday she took all her pullups (not cheap) and put them in the toilet.  arrrr!
    Anyways, anyone want bitch session.  lol. 

Better to do it here then to my kid. hahaha.  smile

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL They are like that smile Take it as a hint to stop using pullups tongue

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have been trying to ween her off those things for about a month now but when I give her, her "big girl panties" she cries cause she wants her diaper, and when I give her the Pull Up, she wants her "big girl panties".  oy!

What am I gonna do when she is a teenager.  It's like that episode of American Dad when what's his face, the son gets his first pube.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

The worst thing about kids - they don't come with manual big_smile

I can only promise that second will be much easier in that sense - cause you more or less know what to expect, and how to deal with it smile

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

next one, huh, OOOOOHHHH NOOOO.  I can hardly handle one let alone tatataa-two.  lol.

yikes

4. jim10 profile image74
    jim10posted 8 years ago

People always talk about the terrible twos. In my opinion you are right the age of three is usually worse. Good luck it will get better.

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I agree, my daughter was much worse at three than she was at two!

5. Rangerwife profile image60
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

I know what you mean, I have a 2 year old.

working