jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Amy Fitzpatrick www.searchforamy.com

1. helpfindamy profile image61
    helpfindamyposted 8 years ago

My Daughter Irish Girl Amy Fitzpatrick went missing on 01.01.2008 in Spain.

Amy is still missing and I need your help to ask all your friends and family  to please view Amy's photo

Please visit my website for Amy <snipped link> & <snipped link>

I can be contacted at <snipped email address>

<snipped link>

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

While I don't doubt the validity of your cuase, unfortunately, we don't allow linking in the forums, expecially for newbies.  Please write a hub about this instead, where you can link up to twice to any domain, provided you follow the rules laid out at http://hubpages.com/hub/Overly-Promotional

Best of luck.

3. broalexdotinfo profile image60
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

She dissapeard on the 1st of January and you thought Hubpages was your last hope to find her? Now that is interesting I might be able to find my lost wallet back in Rome with over 1400 euros. tongue

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

There is no need to be mean here. I only wish you never have to go through what this woman is going through now...

5. broalexdotinfo profile image60

I was never meant to be mean, it just sounds way too spammy in some way or another, is this a true story ?

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

It definitely may be spam, but there is a good chance it is not, and in this case your post hurts the person a lot...

7. broalexdotinfo profile image60

I am sorry if I offended anyone, I`ve checked the site looks legit. Will look more into this hope I could help. smile

8. cflynn profile image85
    cflynnposted 8 years ago

There definitly was a young Irish girl amy fitzpatrik who went missing in spain early this year and thatlooks like her in the avatar.
    i think it is real ...can't see how a spammer would benefit??

i am geussing it is a legit plea for help. so ye that was an ouch of a reply!!

9. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

To put this in context - earlier this year, we had someone create a thread advising us that a girl had died in a tragic accident. It took us some time to realise that the whole story was a scam.  In the meantime, many Hubbers had posted sincere messages of sympathy, and felt very cheated by the whole thing.  So it's no wonder this kind of thread is treated warily.  It's a pity because it means genuine calls for help aren't taken as seriously as they should be.

No idea whether this is legit or not, must do some Googling!