jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

what you will do ?

1. nimeshgraphic profile image60
    nimeshgraphicposted 5 years ago

when u don't have job when u don't have money ...but still you want to buy a chocolate when you meet your girlfriend,a medicine for your mom,a spicy snacks for ur dad........!!!!!!!!!

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

FIND a job.
      Create it.
      There are still some places where people are working. Walk there if you do not have money. Take the job no one wants to do. And do it.

2. Lisa HW profile image84
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you don't have any money you either have to figure out how to get some money or else accept that you can't do the things you wish you could do.  If and when you ever have some money you will be able to do those things then.

If you're very young, keep in mind that most parents don't want their kids spending money on them anyway; and most prefer to be responsible for their own medicine.  As for that chocolate and spicy-snacks stuff you'd like to buy, a whole lot of people think that kind of snacking/food isn't the wisest thing for anyone to be eating OR spending money on.  hmm  Whether you're very young or not, most parents would prefer their son or daughter figure out ways to earn some money and save it, as a way of getting started to "getting on their feet" with future money-earning/work.

Besides, since it bothers you that you can't buy those things you mentioned, chances are your girlfriend and parents already know what I a thoughtful person you are and already know you'd buy such things if you were able to.

2. nimeshgraphic profile image60
    nimeshgraphicposted 5 years ago

am still searching a solution for it.....................

3. Disturbia profile image59
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

I'm going to sit back on my fat bottom and let the government support me.  Oh, wait, maybe I'll sell something, or beg in the streets, or maybe clean people's houses, or walk their dogs, or OMG maybe, just maybe I'll go look for a job.  Boy, it's a good thing I don't like chocolate and both my mom and dad are dead, so I don't have to buy any of those things.

But wait, I'm a kid right, so maybe i'll still walk people's dogs, babysit, scrounge around for empty bottles and cans to recycle, or even play my guitar in the street, people would surely give me money to stop that.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If he is from India, he probably can work at any age. He just have to network around his place. Or just relocate if it's possible. Even to do nothing is not easy - you'll get tired of it.