jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

1. 60
    Rzozoposted 8 years ago

as a christian, is it ok for you to get physical with your partner when dating.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image76
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

No, as per Church.
    jyoti kothari

3. 0
    I EnLighten Uposted 8 years ago

Sexual contact and physical intimacy is to be avoided before marriage, but I seriously doubt if holding hands or giving your future spouse a kiss on the cheek after your date is going to send you to the depths of hell.

4. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I don't think anything too overboard will matter.

5. steimmanbernard profile image62
    steimmanbernardposted 8 years ago

depends on the situation maybe

6. coolbreeze profile image6
    coolbreezeposted 8 years ago

If you are human than it should be OK. Never let a church or a book dictate your life.
    Make your own decisions from your own experiences. Oh and no breeding OK

1. Misha profile image74
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Don't you see it's a zombie yikes

7. 59
    heinspeterposted 8 years ago

Hi,everyone.These days no one cares for the relationships.The meaning to relation ships is being changed accordingly..............
    james blake

8. 59

Younger generations lack the knowledge of relationships.They just require some kind of encouragement from us to know about them.......................
    james blake

9. 59

When they know about the relationships some kind of misbehaviours can be avoided.Society welfare will be improved..........
    james blake

10. 61
    Donna18posted 8 years ago

Physical relationship depends on situation. You must avoid this type of things but if it had happened then nothing can be done regarding this but in future be careful. And no religion has fixed up a date and time for such relation its the human who has to decide.

11. Rangerwife profile image59
    Rangerwifeposted 7 years ago

No, it's not okay.  The Bible state that a physical relationship is to come after marriage, and that anything before that is fornication.  Jesus said to even look after a woman and lust was just as bad as doing it.  It's hard though.  I know.  You need to honor Christ in all you do.  If you're ready to marry this person, and you're having physical issues, just get married right away so it's not an issues.  My husband and I got married just a few months after we got engaged.  That way we didn't have to deal with that temptation for very long.  Just pray and stay strong, but you need to do what you know is right according to Christ.