jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

What would you do with an extra 45 minutes per day?

1. frugalfamily profile image81
    frugalfamilyposted 5 years ago

If you suddenly had an extra 45 minutes per day.  What would you do with it?

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I might not even notice I had it.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Sleep.

3. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago

That's like asking what would I do with an extra dollar.  By the time I blink, it's gone.

Although, if I rethink this, an extra dollar a day would be $365. a year.  In about 5 years I could maybe take a vacation.  So 45 minutes a day is approximately another 11-12 days a year.  In five years that's an extra 55-60 days.  I guess I'd take that vacation with it.  But now a 60 day vacation would require more than what I would have saved up with the extra dollar a day in five years, sooo...

4. frugalfamily profile image81
    frugalfamilyposted 5 years ago

Courturepopcafe you make me laugh! Your response sounds much like a conversation at my dinner table:)

I guess what I'm asking is People are always complaining they wish they could learn how to paint, sew things by hand, start a garden, etc but they are "too busy." So if you magically had more time, but it had to be focused, and you couldn't sleep, what would you do with it?

5. mathair profile image72
    mathairposted 5 years ago

I think that if we value the time we have then we could fit so much more into our day. It always shocks me when I tot up how much time I have spent watching Tv during the winter months. Just by cutting out one programme, I would gain that extra 45 minutes!

frugalfamilyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are soooo right!

6. kirstenblog profile image75
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I would probably waste it complaining that 45 extra minutes isn't enough! lol

1. Disturbia profile image62
      Disturbiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lollollol

7. skear profile image90
    skearposted 5 years ago

I would use that extra time to write more hubs!

I like that one!

8. nanetteparker profile image82
    nanetteparkerposted 5 years ago

i would spend that extra 45 minutes in exercising to extend my lifespan..

I think a lot of people feel that way..thanks for sharing:)

9. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

I'm thinking sleep. Although I got time to sleep now but I am on hubpages instead..lol

10. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 5 years ago

I would probably just end up wasting my time I'm afraid by sleeping, as sometimes I don't get enough rest. That said, it probably isn't a waste of time if I actually need it smile.

working