jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Adolf Hitler in Custody Battle

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I submit this topic without comment...

"Adolf Hitler is one of the most evil men to ever walk the face of the planet. He also happens to be a little boy in New Jersey. Adolf Hitler Campbell was taken away from his parents in 2009 because welfare officials said that his name was a form of abuse."

http://www.inquisitr.com/154741/adolf-h … dy-battle/

UPDATE! In my opinion the Inquisitor story is fraudulent. For an accurate reporting of this story, go to the ABC News link further down the page.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think naming your kid Adolph Hitler is abuse, however, why on earth would they want to do that? In itself though, I don't believe it warrants removal from the family.

2. 0
    Wilfionposted 5 years ago

Hitler was obviously a Germanic surname, yet since Adolf, it seems to have disappeared.  I wonder if everyone with that name changed it after the war?

Why use Adolph as the forename? I believe it is an odd choice, however, sh.ould not justify reoving a child from their family

3. paradigmsearch profile image90

I am interested in what the majority opinion is, if there is one.

So far it's: Parents 1 ~ Government 0

4. wavegirl22 profile image46
    wavegirl22posted 5 years ago

If you are going to submit a topic such as this and then you hide your thoughts on the issue behind I dont know what  . . oh excuse me you did say

Here are just a few of the real facts of why this child is no longer in the parents custody.

To read this article further - ABC News

Tell me paradigmsearch - I am curious to know what your true motive was in bringing this sad story to the forum.

Like the rest of us, he has the right to post a forum topic and invite us to discuss.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was completely unaware of the additional information that your link provided. This obviously changes things from a simple political/societal inquiry into just another apparently blatant child abuse case. Thanks for posting the additional info.

1. wavegirl22 profile image46
        wavegirl22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

anytime paradigmsearch.

I remember reading about this case many months ago when a supermarket would not full fill the parents request to put "Happy Birthday" on a cake for this child.

Of course there is always more to a story then a headline.

And this is a seriously sad story.

Thanks for your honest response.

1. livelonger profile image89
          livelongerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is really sad.

I'm glad that the children are in foster care - far preferable to that poisonous family environment.

I hope the kids get a name change and some sort of normal parenting.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90

And as far as I'm concerned, The Inquisitor lied to me. Lying by omission is the same as lying by falsehood.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And I just deleted them from my blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.

6. shea duane profile image60
    shea duaneposted 5 years ago

I recently read an article written by a teacher in California about how terrible her local officials were treating her because she was a republican. When I checked, the story was bogus. So many of these anti-government stories are bogus... These things are never as one-sided as some meadia sources make them seem. I live in NJ and the parents of the children in question have even more problems than the article mentions. The children are much better off.

working