jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

The Abuser!

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

So I finally brought myself to watch that Judge who beat his 16 year old daughter on Youtube. I see no excuse for his or her mothers behavior!There is no justification for their beating!17 whips and one clear fist punch- unbelievable and heart breaking....
    I wonder if her younger sister had endured this abuse? She was seen clearly at the start of the video, must have been may be 4? Why did she wait 7 years for this expose??? They cant touch him now!
    I am really shocked by this video and I am not shocked easily....I really wish I never watched it.
    Any thoughts?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yep, heard of it, glad I made the conscious decision to not look. Apparently thanks for confirming my decision. smile

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

Dumb people think their kids are no smarter than animals and have to be trained by discipline.

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

What kills me is that he justifiies his actions...what has this world become...so sad.

4. theherbivorehippi profile image84
    theherbivorehippiposted 4 years ago

There is another thread on this  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/86109 Just in case you wanted to read other replies on the topic. smile