jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Dealing with Teen’s not so great moments!

1. rodelmore profile image59
    rodelmoreposted 4 years ago

Do you cherish the not so great moments your teens have? Do you take advantage of those “Training Opportunities" to have a lasting positive effect on your child?
    Rod Elmore
    Life Coach

1. dannyhodge profile image74
      dannyhodgeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Im a teenager myself, and i have to say that the whole age of 15 - 17 is a 'not so great moment'. Exams get harder, so kids have to revise more. And when they revise more and do just as well as people did in the last exams, it gets even harder.

So yeah, life is difficult, but in the end, it is parents and friends that get us through - and trying to cut out the school parts of life for a while is pretty much the best thing to do smile

1. rodelmore profile image59
        rodelmoreposted 4 years ago in reply to this

dannyhodge I agree school can be tough.  I am proud to here you say that parents and friends get you through those times.  Believe it or not parents will be there for you long after your friends have gone on with their life.

2. prowlingginger profile image61
    prowlinggingerposted 4 years ago

Teenagers do have pretty bad at that age. What the problem is that when they're having those "bad moments" that they have someone to go to and not drugs. You'd be surprised by some of these teenagers. I personally have never seen so many in honor roll programs this year then most. I know I wasn't lol