jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Mom Needs parenting Classes

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

ATTLEBORO, Mass. — A Massachusetts woman who says she was duped into posing her 10-year-old daughter nude over a webcam for a man she thought was a professional photographer has been jailed.

The 41-year-old Attleboro mother pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of misdemeanor assault and battery under a plea deal. The charge was reduced from felony indecent assault and battery. A charge of posing a child in the nude was dropped.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46572642/ns … 05oN3m2auI
    I find this incredible to believe...

1. gregas profile image75
      gregasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

She needs the sucker pulled out of her b*** and the handcuffs put on never to be removed. She is totally stupid, not ignorant, but stupid. My opinion, Greg

2. shea duane profile image60
    shea duaneposted 4 years ago

I know this sounds like I'm jumping to conclusions... but I bet drugs were involved.

3. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

I would like to contact this woman. 

I am a lawyer from Nigeria and I represent the estate of a very rich businessman.

I believe i have funds to transfer to her in the amount of $1000000 American dollars, and would gladly do so if provided her backing information and security pass-code.

1. gregas profile image75
      gregasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Make sure she comes back there to get the money and then keep her there. Greg

4. Dawn Conklin profile image61
    Dawn Conklinposted 4 years ago

Wow!! I can't imagine somebody ever wanting to expose their child like this.  I don't care if it really was a professional, there is no reason for a child to pose nude-period.  There is no way my girls would pose nude for anybody.  Horrifying to think this woman did this.

1. Greek One profile image79
      Greek Oneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm surprised she knew how to use a webcam

working