jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Bath Time

1. Jeni Pari profile image59
    Jeni Pariposted 4 years ago

How often do you bath your kids?  I do when needed or every second or even third day.  There is regular cleaning, wiping, washing and changing in between.  I have 2 boys ages 4 and 2.  in the summer when they are outdoors and dirty more I bath them more.  I am very much go with the flow kind of mother.

2. Monisajda profile image84
    Monisajdaposted 4 years ago

Depending on how dirty they got during the day. My older is in charge of her hygiene, she takes showers daily. My 5 year old usually bathes every other day or daily in summer when they play more outside.

3. Sonya L Morley profile image59
    Sonya L Morleyposted 4 years ago

I aim to bathe my toddler every other day, but it often slips to every three days, depending on how grubby she is.  She gets cleaned up in between too.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

I'd like to know why it takes my teenage daughter an hour to take a shower. I'm glad she doesn't take a bath very often, because that takes 2 hours.

Her older brother is in and out in 5 minutes. Seriously.

Which reminds me, I have to go buy more conditioner today, and me and my son never use the stuff.

And another thing, why does she have to use so many towels? Geez.

5. Jeni Pari profile image59

I wasn't sure what was normal,  I was on a thread on facebook that lead me to believe I was one of the worst mothers on earth.  Some bathe their children 3 times a day.  I'd just like some other perspectives to make me feel a littlel less
    incompentant LOL  big_smile

6. Meg Moon profile image83
    Meg Moonposted 4 years ago

Feel quite reassured by this forum- I bathe mine every three days. It seems like nearly everyone else I know bathes their kids every night but mine have eczema  and too much bathing isn't good for them.

7. Susana Suarez profile image74
    Susana Suarezposted 4 years ago

Also about twice a week. I have a 3.5 and 1 year old, so it is quite complicated especially i have to do it on my own on week days...

8. Jeni Pari profile image59

I feel much better already ladies, thank you.  I know there is no such thing as normal, but once in a while it is nice to check in to see what the Jones' are doing.