jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What the craziest thing you have done while sleep deprived?

1. taylord08 profile image59
    taylord08posted 5 years ago

Not too long ago, I wen to Kohls to buy my son some stuff. When I went to pay I took my wallet out my purse. I paid and left. Next thing I knew the cashier is behind me. I forgot what i bought and I left my wallet with all my credit cards and information on the counter. I am usually good about stuff but lately, i forget my head if it wasn't attached to my head.

What have you forgotten?

1. Ciel Clark profile image81
      Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was so tired once that I fell asleep at the airport, forgot to wake up, and missed my flight...by six hours.

1. taylord08 profile image59
        taylord08posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow that's crazy. I thought I was sleep deprived.

2. biancaalice profile image59
        biancaaliceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol... oh no!

2. biancaalice profile image59
    biancaaliceposted 5 years ago

How funny. One time I was really tired from being up all night putting my son's birthday together that I slept a couple hours then got up to go to 711 and pick up the sunday paper for my coupons. I paid for the papers, left, got home and seperated all the inserts to cut. Relaxed for about an hour and realized I didn't have my wallet. AAHhh! Now if you leave your wallet at a 711 you know it has to be gone! But luckily I buy my papers there every sunday and they put my wallet in the safe. Phew! Close call! Won't do that again!

working