Will Smith's 11-year-old daughter sets a color hair trend?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Willow Smith shot to fame with a catchy tune called "Whip My Hair," a peppy song that had millions of  young girls whirling their heads around, just like Willow did in her music video. Then she up and shaved her head in February 2012, a trend which -- thankfully -- millions of young girls did not embrace.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fash-t … air-296871
    I've read the stories of Hollywood kids doing some outrageous things and getting away with it. There's such a double standard when it comes to  famous and rich parents parenting methods or lack of .and the rest of the parents. If you're a celebrity then anyhting goes..

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

How can she set a trend for something that people have been doing since the Egyptian era? (head shaving)  Or for having brightly colored hair?  (I guess you don't remember Zandra Rhodes back in the 1960s) 

Given that I've had technicolor hair on and off for about twenty years now, it's pretty obvious that what Willow Smith is doing is NOT a new trend at all.  BTW, my family are not celebrities nor rich, nor does their acceptance of my haircolor mean they are bad parents.