Baby Shower Thank You's

1. LupitaRonquillo profile image82
    LupitaRonquilloposted 4 years ago

Hello Hubbers!

I am 36 weeks pregnant and was just given a very generous baby shower at work by my co-workers.  Everyone had pitched in and got me tons of diapers and clothes and a few other adorable gifts. In order to show my gratitude and appreciation, I was thinking to send one thank you note to them, or bake a treat for everyone before I go on leave. Everyone had signed one card for me and most of the gifts were not formally wrapped or signed. 

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to how I could return my gratitude affordably? 

Lupita Ronquillo

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image92
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Congratulations on your upcoming happy event!  If you have time to send personal notes to those you know who specifically hosted or contributed to a gift, those are always greatly appreciated.  I love you idea of baking a thank-you treat!  Everyone would enjoy that, I'm sure.  You can also place a large thank-you card next to the tray of cookies, etc., so munchers can pick it up and read it while they enjoy the treat.

Your coworkers sound wonderful - I know they will love getting an email right after the baby arrives, with a photo or two attached. You can reiterate in that message (crafted ahead of time, before you leave for the hospital) how much you appreciate everything, and how very welcome all the baby things will be when you take your sweet little one home.

1. LupitaRonquillo profile image82
      LupitaRonquilloposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Marcy!

Great idea on the big card next to some goodies to share with the team!  Since I have most of my team listed as FB friends, I can post some baby arrival pics to them there. smile