jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Meeting Sexual Partners on the Internet

1. Shivaan profile image60
    Shivaanposted 7 years ago

its fun ya.I have met all ranges but of cos I do have my likings.To confirm most of them are married ladies who are not satisfied.feel free to comment.

2. Rangerwife profile image59
    Rangerwifeposted 7 years ago

How I feel about it?  It's stupid and crazy.  What kind of sad pathetic person would need to use that means anyway?  Nothing more to say.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Reputable dating sites are a good way to meet a soulmate / life partner, and with a bit of common sense it's probably safer than meeting someone in bars or other social settings.   

If you're the kind of person who is just out to find a casual f***, then you're not likely to exercise the same caution - but if you're that immature, you deserve anything that's coming to you!

4. TravelMonkey profile image61
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

There are specific sites available where you can meet married men and women only and they advertise the fact that they only have married people on their site. Its wrong and should be illegal.

5. 61
    texasbtchposted 7 years ago

Travel monkey i do agree with u. Its should be .

6. 0
    Leta Sposted 7 years ago

More trolling???

7. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

trolling is wrong and should be illegal lol *sarcasm smiley here*

8. RelSol1 profile image60
    RelSol1posted 7 years ago

I've heard this works for some.  I personally am not a fan of dating sites.  This is becoming such an unsocial world, no matter how much social networking that is created on the internet.

1. Jollyholly profile image60
      Jollyhollyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you. Many years ago people used to send cards regular mail. Now all they do is email text or instant message. Do not get me wrong I enjoy these methods but what happened to the real contact that this world used to have?