Someone killed your child & wants to be with his, how do you react?

1. Express10 profile image86
    Express10posted 4 years ago

The murderer became jealous when girls that rebuffed him walked over to the victim & his friends. The victim had turned his back & was trying to walk away but was still shot to death. The murderer ran away into the night. The murderer  is not even 23 years old & has children of his own. He evaded cops for about 2 weeks & was finally arrested while refereeing a children's football game! Then he has the gall in court to say that he has kids & he needs to go home to and should not be jailed. I am outraged to say the least. I knew the victim & his father. His dad is holding up much better than I could, showing a lot of restraint, strength, and anger nonetheless.

2. michememe profile image80
    michememeposted 4 years ago

I would be outraged. This person made a decision to play God and murder my child. Well if I am going to forebear the pain of my child not being here. Surely he can forebear the pain of not being a father to his kids. If his children were so important, he should have kept them at the front part of his mind. Maybe he wouldn't have made the decision he did, which sadly impacts two families and children.