What's In A Big Salad Today?
Add Anything You Want
- 4 Seasoned chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cups dark green lettuce, chopped
- 4cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 red, orange, and yellow peppers, chopped
- 2.5 cups cherry tomatoes, tossed in
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1cup dried fruit cherries, raisins, currents, tossed in
- 1 cup honey roasted almonds, sliced
- 1cup raspberry vingerette dressing, use as needed
- 1 avocado wedged, use as garnish
- 1 lime wedged, use as garnish
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced, use as garnish
- Bake or grill chicken and slice in oblong slices, and chill.
- Wash and chop, or slice all veggies
- Arrange in large bowl, or on a large plate and toss chicken on top.
More by this Author
When you live at home you change the décor every so often to make yourself feel good. So why not bring that same inspiration to doing a nursing home room. When you think about it, it's probably the smallest space...