Stir Fry Water Spinach (Kangkong) with Garlic Recipe
Water Spinach is a green leafy vegetable also known as kangkong, water morning glory, chinese spinach, or swamp cabbage. There are plenty of other names for it as well. It easily grows in swampy area or on moist soil. It is a common ingredient in some Asian dishes. This recipe is very easy to prepare and takes only less than 10 minutes cooking.
- 1-2 bundles water spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bulb onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. salted fish sauce, (optional)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut and wash water spinach properly(usually water spinach are sold in the market by bundles). Let it drain.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add minced garlic. Cook until golden brown. Remove garlic and set aside.
- In the same pan, add chopped onions and water spinach. Add salted fish sauce (optional), salt and pepper according to taste. Mix until done.
- Place in a dish and sprinkle fried garlic on top.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
No comments yet.