101 of the Best Coffee and Espresso Drinks Part 1
For all of you coffee fans out there, I would like to teach you a new phrase coined at The Coffee Bump. Ready? We like to call all true lovers of coffee "coffee sommeliers"- meaning that you love a good coffee as you would love a fine wine, cherishing each note of flavor and hint of boldness that makes the coffee roast what it is. So here is our gift to you- the 101 Best Coffee and Espresso Drinks available for your tasting and drinking pleasure. Cheers!
1. Frozen Caramel Latte: This is one of the best frozen lattes out there for all of you seasoned coffee vets- sweetened with caramel and topped with whipped cream. Ooh la la!
2. Gingerbread Latte: It's the most wonderful time of the year! To enjoy holiday lattes, that is...
3. Eggnog Coffee Punch: Within that same holiday theme is this delicious eggnog coffee punch that will be making you wish it was Christmas all year round!
4. Bailey's Espresso Martini: Oh, man... That is pretty much all I can say about this delightfully delicious coffee concoction- that, and let's raise a glass to one of the greatest espresso martinis around!
5. Easy Iced Coffee: This recipe boasts being a "cheater" for an iced cappuccino- less is more!
6. Death by Chocolate Cappuccino: This is for the chocolate lovers out there who just can't get enough...
7. Mocha Mint Coffee Recipe: Methinks there is nothing better than mint and chocolate chip, all together in one cup.
8. Whipped Cream Amazement: This sweet beverage centers around- you guessed it- whipped cream! It doesn't get any better than that.
9. Coffee Infused Vodka: The perfect pick-me-up for a time when you need to relax and take the edge off? Hey, whatever works!
10. Autumn Holiday Coffee: This is a great infusion to "spice" up your regular holiday roast and get you in the mood for the holiday season!
11. Basic Espresso Recipes: This is the rundown on all you need to know about espresso drinks, A to Z. Easy!
12. Almond Cappuccino: That's what I'm talkin' about! Rich flavors with just the right hint of sweetness? Perfecto!
13. Brazilian Coffee: This coffee is rich and dark just like the country it hails from- very exotic!
14. Cafe Caribe: This is a wonderful blend of coffee and spices that you concoct before brewing. Superb!
15. Mediterranean Coffee : This recipe has you blend all the spices before you brew to give you an even more unique flavor!
16. All Nighter Coffee Smoothie: This is the best of both worlds since you are getting a delicious smoothie that has the caffeine to perk you right up!
17. Making the Perfect Shot of Espresso: This is where the magic happens in using your barista skills to make quality espresso shots every time.
18. How to Make a Cappuccino: This is a video teaching you the basics on a quality cappuccino- just like you would find in Italy. Bellissima!
19. How to Make a Mocha Coffee Drink: What could possibly be better than an espresso drink except adding chocolate? Just what the doctor ordered.
20. How to Make a Mexican Coffee: Ay-yi-yi! This is the best Mexican Coffee you will find north of the border.
21. Espresso Con Panna: This will hit the spot being that it is espresso topped with whipped cream- can't get any better than that!
22. Brewing Turkish Coffee: This is a specialized coffee usually enjoyed with a Turkish delight- bon apetit!
23. Espresso Macchiato: A true classic made of espresso and foamed milk- not to be overlooked!
24. How to Make a Ristretto: This is not a full espresso but a more dense and syrupy coffee- read on to learn more!
25. Bavarian Mint Coffee: A great flavored coffee mix for all of the daring coffee drinkers out there that love trying new things!
More by this Author
If you're looking to remove the bitter taste of your coffee and a mellow out its flavor profile, then the best way to do that is by simply adding salt to your coffee. This is a method that has been used by...
When it comes to choosing an instant coffee, many brands use the preparation of spray dried coffee. The other options available are freeze dried coffee and liquid, and they provide you with a convenient opportunity...
This is an interesting question if you are interested in home brewing. Is it possible to brew coffee with espresso grounds or vice versa? Actually, the two types of beans are different.