30 Minute Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
12 cups chicken broth
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
½ bag Egg Noodles
3 celery stalks
2 large carrots
1 large white onion
1 clove crushed garlic
1 can diced tomatoes – not drained
Pinch of basil
1 bay leaf
Salt & pepper to taste
Pinch of oregano
Pinch of parsley
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and 2 tablespoons oil. Boil for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain noodles, and rinse under cold water.
2. In a large saucepan, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil under medium heat. Add chopped celery, carrots, and onion. Sprinkle salt and stir. Cook for a few minutes or until tender and onions start appearing translucent.
3. Add crushed garlic and can of diced tomatoes. Stir and bring to a boil.
4. Add chicken broth and seasonings (poultry seasoning, basil, bay leaf, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper) and bring to a boil again.
5. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
6. Stir in noodles and chicken to heat through.
7. Serve warm! Serves 4.
More by this Author
If you have a bulldog, you know it is very important to clean their wrinkles. Read on for information about infection prevention and treatment.
Do you have a rottweiler? They are a great breed, but highly misunderstood. Read more to find out what you need to do to ensure you have a friendly, well-behaved, and non-aggressive dog.
Wondering if you could be pregnant? There are a few signs that can happen very early in pregnancy, even before a missed period.