35 Facts About SUSTA
SUSTA is a unique reduced-calorie, all-natural sweetener that meets the dietary – and taste – needs of those who want to lose weight, maintain their weight, or who want or need to keep sugar consumption under control because of diabetes or other health concerns.
SUSTA is unique from any other sweeteners that are on the market. If you’re wondering if you should try this product, start out by learning some facts about what SUSTA really is and how it differs from other sweeteners.
35 Facts About SUSTA
Are you wondering if SUSTA might be a good sweetener option for you? Here are 35 facts about SUSTA to help you decide:
2. Lower-calorie alternative to refined sugar
4. Great tasting
5. Free from chemicals
6. Not made from Stevia
7. Made with a small amount of fructose
8. A source of vitamins
9. A source of minerals
10. A source of probiotics
11. A source of dietary fiber
12. Natural alternative to chemical sweeteners
13. Safe for consumption by pregnant women
14. Safe alternative to sugar for diabetics
15. Free from the bitter aftertaste many sweeteners have
16. Made only with ingredients that have Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) certification
17. Developed using a formula to promote optimal health and well-being
18. Available in individual serving packets
19. Available in pouches
20. Priced similar to other commercially available sweeteners
21. Widely available at supermarkets throughout the United States
22. Available for online purchase from www.sustastore.com
23. An ingredient in Healthy Dairy yogurt smoothies and yogurt cups
24. Developed and marketed by NXT Nutritionals
25. Endorsed by Olympic athlete and mom Dara Torres
26. Endorsed by Dr. James R. Gavin III, a physician who once served as president of the American Diabetes Association
27. A vegan product
28. A gluten-free product
29. A wheat-free product
30. A soy-free product
31. A yeast-free product
32. A caffeine-free product
33. An egg-free product
34. A dairy-free product
35. A lactose-free product
Ready to Try SUSTA?
Are you ready to try SUSTA for yourself? Now that you are informed about many of the relevant facts about what SUSTA is, consider trying this healthy alternative to table sugar and artificial sweeteners for yourself. There’s nothing in the product to hurt you, but it’s fortified with fiber, vitamins, minerals and probiotics, so there are things in it that can help you in terms o f health promotion. It also tastes great! You’re sure to be pleasantly surprised to find out for yourself how great SUSTA tastes while also being good for you in many different ways.
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...
No comments yet.