4 Easy Cold Fruit Salad Recipes
Looking for instructions to make a refreshing fruit salad recipe? Here are for delicious options for easy to make chilled fruit salads that you're sure to love and that will certainly be hits with the friends and family members you decide to share them with.
Whether you're looking for a tasty dessert recipe, something convenient to take to work to enjoy with your lunch, or a delicious side dish for a potluck event or party, you can't go wrong with a homemade cold fruit salad recipe. Try one of these four delicious dishes the next time want to enjoy fabulous fruit flavors!
1. Chilled Apple & Citrus Salad
- 3 large apples (your favorite varieties)
- 1 cup of seedless grapes
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks
- 1 small can of mandarin orange slices
- ¾ cup of Crystal Light lemonade
Wash all fresh fruit. Core and dice the apples. Drain the pineapple chunks and the mandarin oranges, discarding the juice or saving it for use in another recipe. Place all fruit into a bowl, pour lemonade over the fruit mixture, and toss to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Creamy Fruit Salad
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 large apples (your favorite variety)
- 1 small can of pear halves, drained
- 1 small can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup of seedless white grapes
- 4 cups of whipped cream
Wash apples; remove core and dice. Peel bananas and cut into slices. Cut the pears into chunks. Place all of the fruit in a medium bowl. Top with whipped cream and stir until well combined.
3. Fresh Berry Salad Recipe
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 1 pint of fresh blackberries
- 1 8 ounce container of blueberry yogurt
- Whipped cream (to taste, optional)
Thoroughly wash berries. Remove leaves from strawberries and slice. Place sliced strawberries into a bowl, and then add blueberries, blackberries, and yogurt. Toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with whipped cream before serving if desired.
4. Old Fashioned Fruit Salad with Marshmallows & Coconut
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup of mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1 cup of sour cream or whipped cream
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
Place all ingredients except pecans in a large bowl, mix well, cover, and chill until serving. Top with chopped pecans prior to serving (if using).
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...