4 Great Low Carb Snacks - Fast & Easy!
Chocolate or Vanilla Shake
1 pack of sugar free instant pudding mix
1 pint of half & half
4 large ice cubes
1. Mix the half and half and the pudding in a blender for twenty seconds and then
let it sit for about one minute. Make sure all of the pudding mix has dissolved
into the half and half.
2. Add for ices cubes and mix for 10 seconds. Keep mixing in two second
bursts until the ice is mostly melted. Let sit for two minutes. If the mix
becomes too thick, keep adding ice until you get the consistency you desire.
Low Carb Books from Amazon
1 pack of shredded cheddar cheese.
1 pack of shredded Mexican cheese.
1 pack of onion soup mix.
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat frying pan for two minutes on high flame and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Mix equal parts of your two cheeses in a bowl and add a sprinkle of the onion soup mix.
3. Put a thin layer the size of a pancake into your pan.
4. Watch carefully and turn as soon as the edges start to get crispy.
5. Remove from pan and reapply the non-stick spray between each turn.
For a variation, substitute the onion soup mix for taco seasoning. Make these in advance and store in plastic baggies. They make a great snack while watching TV.
6 eggs, hard boiled1 oz cup regular mayonnaise1 oz your favorite ranch dressing1 T prepared mustard (yellow or brown)A few drops of hot sauceSalt (about 1/4 teaspoon, or to taste)Paprika
1. Hard boil eggs, and then peel2. Cut in half lengthwise and remove yolks3. Mash yolks and combine the remaining ingredients4. Spoon yolk mix back into egg white halves5. Sprinkle paprika on finished eggs
Spinach Dip and Pork Rinds
1 10 oz pack of frozen Spinach, thawed and drained1 8 oz package of cream cheese1 8 oz tub of sour cream1 pack onion soup mix1 pack of barbequed flavored pork rinds
1. Mix sour cream, cream cheese and soup mix in a bowl until it becomes a thick, spreadable consistency.2. Place spinach in food processor and chop until you have small fine pieces3. Combine spinach and dip mixture4. Use a spoon to spread spinach dip onto pork rinds
Links to Related Web Sites
More by this Author
A jury in Glendale, CA has declared that a radiologist and cardiologist who treated actor John Ritter on the day he died in 2003, were not negligent and not responsible for his death. Ritter's widow, actress Amy Yasbeck...
Six months ago I fell in love with a beautiful girl. She was sweet and shy. She had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen and a tongue that was as soft as velvet. She was a 3 year old Siberian Husky. I was at an...
No comments yet.