Fun Facts About Dr. Pepper
1. Most people know that Dr. Pepper has 23 flavors, right? But what are they? No one knows for certain, but some have tried to figure them out. Check out the web for some answers:
2. Who was the soda named after or was it just part of a marketing campaign?
Straight from the source! www.drpepper.com
"Q: How did Dr Pepper get its name? A: A pharmacist named Charles Alderton created Dr Pepper in 1885. Alderton worked at a drugstore in Waco, Texas owned by Wade Morrison. Legend has it that Morrison named it "Dr. Pepper" after the father of a young girl he was once in love with."
3. Is Dr. Pepper owned by Pepsi or Coke? Neither! It's owned by the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. They own Snapple, Dr Pepper, 7UP, A&W Root Beer, Sunkist soda, Canada Dry, Hawaiian Punch, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Slush Puppie frozen drinks, Mott's Apple Juice, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T, Holland House mixers, Rose's, Mistic, Yoo-Hoo, Orangina, IBC, Stewart's, Nantucket Nectars, and others.
4. What are all the flavors Dr. Pepper comes in? Caffeine-free (which is hard to find, trust me!), Diet Cherry Vanilla, Cherry Vanilla, Caffeine-free Diet, Diet, Cherry, Diet Cherry and the original
5. Where can I find cool Dr. Pepper stuff?
Drink it at 10, 2, and 4.
Wouldn't You Like to Be Pepper, too?
I Would Do Anything, But That
- Little Known Facts About Dr Pepper Soda - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Do you enjoy drinking Dr Pepper? Some people do. While others don't. Read this entertaining article and find out some facts about the soft drink you may not know!
- Dr. Pepper...Always
tumblr page dedicated to Dr. Pepper
More by this Author
Learn about the pumpkin spice flavored food, drinks, and candy available for the fall season.
These healthy after-school snacks are easily assembled and easily eaten.
Choose your favorite latte art and learn how to make some of your own.