5 Healthy Benefits Of Raw Butter
Healthy eating with wholesome raw butter!
Eat simply and well with real, whole food!
Keep your butter cool and fresh naturally!
Enrich your life!
- Whole Grains & Your Health: Why Whole Grains Are Still the Staff of Life - Yahoo! Voices - voice
By proactively making whole grain choices, you can improve your health in a multitude of ways.
- HubPages Tour
Join HubPages, where you can write about the things you know and love—and even earn money! I love getting feedback from other writers on the site, too.
Margarine Is Not Food!
Since the 1960s people have been led to believe that margarine is the healthy butter alternative that will serve to lower cholesterol levels. While it is true that margarine contains little or no cholesterol, it is equally true that our bodies need some cholesterol. It is an important component of childhood development and lifelong central nervous system (CNS) health and maintenance.
The fact is, margarine is not really food, and it is quite unhealthy to consume. Pure, raw, organic butter is actually the healthy choice! Margarine is a manufactured substance. It is made of super-heated vegetable oils that are ruined as foods in the process.
Here are the steps involved in the process of manufacturing margarine:
- High heating causes vegetable oils to turn rancid.
- Hydrogen and nickel catalyst are added to the rancid oil to solidify them.
- Colorants are added to change margarine from gray to yellow.
- Deodorants are added to mask the dreadful stench!
In addition to destroyed vegetable oils, margarine contains:
- Free radicals
- Artificial flavors
- Soy protein isolate (MSG)
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- And other synthetic and artificial ingredients.
The resulting product is a highly toxic, unnatural substance filled with carcinogenic trans-fatty acids, estrogens and petroleum products. Spreading it on your breakfast toast makes as much sense using motor oil for that purpose.
Organic, raw butter is a natural food that is beneficial to all - especially people with extra nutritional needs, such as the elderly, nursing mothers and very young children.
Ingredients found in butter help prevent a long list of high dollar diseases. Among them are:
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Fertility problems
- Fungal infections
- Heart disease
Natural, organic raw butter is far preferable to margarine for five important reasons.
1. Organic Raw Butter Is Real Food! Butter contains actual food value in the form of vitamins K, D, E, A, Iodine and Selenium which support good thyroid function and adrenal health. The vitamin D found in butter assists in the absorption of calcium, thereby preventing tooth decay. To help with the absorption of all of these wildly beneficial vitamins and minerals, raw butter is also an excellent source of “Activator X” - a fat soluble substance very like vitamin A in structure.
2. Organic Raw Butter Fights Illness! Butter contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) that assists in proper CNS functioning, helps guard against infections of the gastrointestinal system, fights cancer, builds muscles and helps boost the immune system. Additionally, the saturated fats found in butter work against cancer and the development of tumors.
3. Organic Raw Butter Keeps You Limber! It is the only source of a specialized factor that prevents stiffness. This anti-stiffness factor helps prevent calcification in both the pineal gland and the joints. Additionally, it works against the formation of cataracts and prevents arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
4. Organic Raw Butter Guards Your Cardiovascular Health! Its anti-oxidants help prevent heart disease by fighting free radical damage and helping prevent weakening of the arteries. In fact, studies have proven that people who eat organic raw butter and other raw dairy products instead of margarine and non-organic, pasteurized dairy products are fifty percent less likely to suffer from heart disease.
5. Organic Raw Butter Keeps You Slim! While we have been taught for decades that margarine helps people lose weight, the fact is short-and-medium-chain fatty acids found in raw butter serve to provide energy to vital organs rather than being stored in the form of fat. In this way raw butter truly helps prevent obesity and support good health while the consumption of artificial chemicals and “processed food products” does not.
As if all that weren’t enough, organic raw butter makes you smart thanks to its Arachidonic Acid content. This component supports strong cell membranes and excellent functioning of the brain. It’s easy to see that one of the smartest steps on the road to fitness for anyone is to get smart, ditch the margarine and enjoy the many benefits of organic raw butter.
Copyright:SuzanneBennett:September 23, 2012
More by this Author
Novel ideas to help you make the most of your current pronunciation skills while continuing to learn, grow and improve your fluency.
I am writing this completely off the cuff, in answer to the above request, but I was just thinking about this yesterday as I spontaneously concocted a delicious chicken, veggie, and rice dish, so here goes... I never...
A Betta makes a wonderful addition to the office setting. When properly cared for, your little office pet can live happily for many years. Follow the advice presented here to care for your office Betta.