8 Reasons to buy a Doughnut Maker
٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ The Christmas holidays are approaching, which means food, food and more food. The Doughnut Maker is very handy in making small doughnuts which will have that nice, freshly baked taste.
Why you should consider one?
- It’s easy for kids to use. They can decorate the dougnuts in a variety of ways, to give as little birthday treats for their friends or neighbours.
- The Maker itself, will make a nice gift. It can be bought as a birthday present, Christmas Gift or even Wedding Gift.
- Instant Gratification as doughnuts are cooked in a couple of minutes. Most Doughnut makers make 7 at a time, but the number varies.
- Non Stick - They don’t need oiling, which means the doughnuts come out easily, not sticking to the baking surface.
- Have fun cooking. You can experiment with different flavourings. E,g Chocolate, Coconut, Raisins etc. It also comes with a handy recipe book.
- They are delicious and are great for kids school lunch boxes.
- Easy to clean, especially if you put more mixture than you need, in the moulds.
- Excellent buy and good value for money. They retail from £15. Also, doughnuts will be cheaper and fresher, than those in your local supermarket.
*•☆ Ps. I love the American way of spelling Doughnut – It's short and simple. (Donut)
Safety – Always read instruction especially as kids might be operating it in your absence. You can pass on the safety warnings.
Tips – when buying a doughnut maker, it’s worth buying one that has a turning rack, a cooling rack and a dough making compartment. Size is also another factor to consider. If you have a large family, a bigger one is much better.
Would you consider buying one?See results without voting
More by this Author
Why I don't agree with kids calling the Police on their parents.
A look at Pro Ana Websites that encourage Anorexia as a healthy lifestyle and endanger the lives of youngsters. September 2009.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.