Watergate Salad Recipe Using Flavored Kraft FunMallows
Watergate Salad Just Got More Colorful
Watergate Salad is another recipe I like to serve with my Unforgettable Sweet & Savory Pork or Beef Ribs, Ladies Auxiliary Coleslaw with Raisins and Carrots, and Easy Baked Beans With A Secret Ingredient. It is an attractive side dish, a mound of green fluff that always draws a lot of attention and rave reviews. Of course, I can never leave a recipe alone. By substituting the colored, fruit-flavored mini marshmallows, the recipe makes a very attractive holiday side dish. See for yourself whether you like the Kraft Jet-Puffed Fun Mallows as a substitute for the plain old white ones the next time you plan your holiday party menu.
Kraft's Colorful Marshmallows
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 large box pistashio pudding mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 large container whipped topping
- 1 bag Kraft FunMallows
More Recipes from Kraft Foods
- Combine undrained pineapple and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Beat pudding mix and pineapple until thick.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in Kraft FunMallows.
- This makes a huge amount of Watergate. Serves 12.
More by this Author
This coleslaw is served at firehouse dinners all over the Delmarva Peninsula.
When I say EASY cookies, I mean EASY. Seriously. The hard part is cutting the bars.
Get your Mary Kay Cosmetics business off the ground with this easy to follow technique.