Watergate Salad Recipe Using Flavored Kraft FunMallows
Watergate Salad Just Got More Colorful
Watergate Salad is another recipe I like to serve with my Unforgettable Sweet & Savory Pork or Beef Ribs, Ladies Auxiliary Coleslaw with Raisins and Carrots, and Easy Baked Beans With A Secret Ingredient. It is an attractive side dish, a mound of green fluff that always draws a lot of attention and rave reviews. Of course, I can never leave a recipe alone. By substituting the colored, fruit-flavored mini marshmallows, the recipe makes a very attractive holiday side dish. See for yourself whether you like the Kraft Jet-Puffed Fun Mallows as a substitute for the plain old white ones the next time you plan your holiday party menu.
Kraft's Colorful Marshmallows
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 large box pistashio pudding mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 large container whipped topping
- 1 bag Kraft FunMallows
More Recipes from Kraft Foods
- Combine undrained pineapple and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Beat pudding mix and pineapple until thick.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in Kraft FunMallows.
- This makes a huge amount of Watergate. Serves 12.
More by this Author
Discover how to use non-dairy coffee creamer in more than just your morning cup of coffee.
If you enjoy those meatballs made with grape jelly, you will probably like baked beans with the same jelly/chili sauce mixture.
Get your Mary Kay Cosmetics business off the ground with this easy to follow technique.